10 Ways to Increase Your Sperm Count
For years men have tried a number of methods to increase their own sperm count. Through the centuries there have been home remedies, sperm enhancing herbs and botanicals, prescription drugs, and other methods.
Sperm count measures how many sperm are in a man's ejaculate. Anything over 30 million sperm per milliliter is considered normal. If you're below this number, however, don't worry. Try our top ten simple tips that have been proven to increase sperm count and improve overall sperm health.
1. Start taking supplements! Because they're specifically designed to increase sperm, sperm enhancement supplements are the easiest and safest way to increase sperm count quickly. They enhance volume and overall quality of sperm, and they've been proven to help men of all ages.
2. Avoid Smoking, Alcohol, and other drugs. C'mon, you should have known this one already! These bad habits do more than tax your wallet - they can lower sperm production in a hurry while reducing the quality at the same time.
3. Try our free program. 93% of men experienced positive results after following our Seven Day Program for Optimum Sperm health®. It's a very simple (yet effective) plan that combines supplements with diet and exercise tips to help you achieve optimum sperm health in the shortest amount of time.
4. Try cooler cotton boxer shorts. Wear clothing that is loose in the crotch area to avoid unnecessarily heating the testicles... you'll be doing your sperm a favor, and you might just enjoy the breeze!
5. Reduce Stress. Many men experience low sperm counts when they are under stress. Calm down... relax... breathe.
6. Have sex and masturbate less often. Maintain a 2-3 day gap between ejaculations for best sperm density. While this might be tough for some of you sex maniacs, it's great advice that's been around forever.
7. Exercise. Studies link low obesity to sperm count, but you can still do something about it. Get outside and move around. While you're shedding off those extra ten pounds from last Thanksgiving, you're also reducing stress and encouraging healthy sperm production. For those who can't seem to shake the extra weight, we strongly recommend using supplements which will improve sperm count quickly.
8. Eat right. Remember, you are what you eat. Better nutrition pays off with healthier sperm. Check out our list of foods that increase sperm production and quality.
9. Avoid hot baths, whirlpools and saunas. The heat is too much for the testicles to handle... so skip the late night hot tub party with the Hooters girls. On second thought, just move the party to the pool. And next time, invite us!
10. Have sex in the morning. Studies show that sperm levels are the highest in the mornings, so you can use that as your excuse for trying to get a little before you head off to work. Really, it's true!